Hair Care Tips!
Hair Care tips
Virgin hair should be cared for like it is your own to allow maximum longevity!
- Sealing wefts help prevent shedding.
- After cutting wefts, sealing at ends will help prevent shedding.
- Air dry hair rather than blow dry.
- Wash with conditioner once a week (if you use shampoo, use minimal.
- Deep condition when you feel necessary (work conditioner with a bit of water in the hair, put in a plastic bag or zip lock bag for at least an hour, then wash & air dry).
- Comb hair starting from bottom.
- Use heat protectant spray.
- Use leave in conditioner to keep the hair soft as possible.
- Sparsely use oil (very little to avoid build up & hair getting heavy).
- Braid hair when sleeping.
- Sleep with a silk or satin hair net or scarf.